I am under 18 years old and cannot open my own bank account. Can the payouts be transferred to my guardian?

Maeen Updated by Maeen

The monthly payouts can be ONLY be transferred to your bank account. Banks in Germany open accounts for minors if only if parent(s) are physically present in Germany. Rules vary from bank to bank. Please understand that we cannot influence the decision of the banks. We cannot disburse your monthly payments to any third parties in Germany. If you need further information, please write to us at support@coracle.de.

How did we do?

How do I activate my blocked account?

Can I unblock my funds from my home country?