I applied with a University I am no longer attending, can I update my new university information?

Anna Updated by Anna

Yes, you can change your university information on the online portal.

If you need additional support, you can write to us at support@coracle.de

How did we do?

What documents are required to apply for public health insurance?

I have renewed my passport after applying for my health insurance, how can I update my details?