Will you provide me with a document requesting the Sperrfreigabe?

Maeen Updated by Maeen

Yes, we can provide you with a letter which can then be sent to the embassy to request a Sperrfreigabe.

For more help on this matter, please write us at support@coracle.de

How did we do?

How do I get the Sperrfreigabe?

If I receive a scholarship after transferring the funds to the blocked account, will you be able to refund me the amount?