How can I change my university after opening my blocked account?

Anna Updated by Anna

To change or update your university information, you can simply log into your account through our online portal. There you will be able to make any changes to your university information.

Here are the steps for the same.

Click on Change Details

Here you can change the university

How did we do?

Are there any monthly maintenance fees?

How can I apply for a blocked account?