As a tax resident for the USA, can I apply for a blocked account?

Maeen Updated by Maeen

If you are a tax resident of the USA but not an American citizen, it is possible to apply for a blocked account.

For example, if you are an Indian citizen with a permanent residency in the US, and now you need a blocked account for Germany, you can apply for a blocked account with us.

If you are a US citizen, unfortunately, it is not possible to open a blocked account with Coracle at this time due to strict US banking regulations.

How did we do?

What is a Blocked Account?

Will I receive interest on the money in my blocked account?