Can I provide my blocked account details to pay my rent or university fees?

Maeen Updated by Maeen

No, this is not possible. You will receive your monthly payout from Coracle in the current account of your choice. That is the account you should use to pay rent or any other living costs.

How did we do?

I am the owner of two separate bank accounts and would like to send money from both of them, what do I do?

Can you provide the details of the intermediary bank?