In what case would I have to extend my blocked account?

Anna Updated by Anna

When coming to Germany to study for more than 12 months, you must first block funds for 12 months.

For the following months, your local Ausländerbehörde or foreigners office may require you to block funds for the additional time of your studies. This is a case-by-case situation and you should refer to your local Behörder for their requirements

How did we do?

When will my payouts begin if I extend my blocked account?

Can I block a different monthly amount in my extension than I blocked the first time?