What steps do I take if my visa is rejected?

Ayse Updated by Ayse

In case of visa rejection, please provide Coracle with a Sperrfreigabe (Blocked ACcount Release Letter), which is a letter or document stating that we are allowed to release your funds. This can come from the foreign office within Germany, embassy or consulate, depending on where you are when your visa is rejected. Please ask them directly for this letter as it should be familiar to them.

Please note: only a visa rejection letter is not a suitable document and we will need the Sperrfreigabe in order to send funds back to you.
Did you know Coracle will send back all of your funds including our service fee if your student visa is rejected?

How did we do?

If I receive a scholarship after transferring the funds to the blocked account, will you be able to refund me the amount?

What is a Sperrfreigabe and why is it mandatory for releasing funds?